Want Us To Contact You?
What Can HVAC Cleaning Do For Your Health and Home?
Signs you may need your ducts cleaned
- Recent remodeling may leave your ducts filled with sawdust and drywall.
- If the ducts haven’t been cleaned for several years, your HVAC system may benefit from a good duct cleaning.
- Removal of cobwebs and debris can increase efficiency by as much as 40 percent.
- Dust accumulation is also a good reason to have your ducts cleaned, dust and debris may be interrupting the airflow.
- Visible mold, rodent droppings and dead insects also tell you that professional cleaning is needed.
How it’s Done?
HVAC system cleaning is done using vehicle mounted equipment. The attached vacuum is connected to a hose which connects to your air handler (furnace, a/c unit). Another one connects to the main supply and return air ducts putting your ducts under negative pressure. The technician addresses each vent to loosen/dislodge dirt and debris which is drawn to the hose connected to the air duct. The dirt and debris is then removed through the vacuum’s suction system in the vehicle.
Our technicians are skilled and trained to perform this procedure using state of the art equipment such as Hepa Vacuum Systems which are 99.97% efficient, along with rotor brushes, air whips, high powered air nozzles, skipper balls (forward and reverse), octopus whips, predator whips just to mention a few.
This process is safe for your system and for your indoor environment. Our techs use the necessary precautions such as drop clothes and boot covers, to ensure your home is not compromised by the procedure, equipment and solutions used. Our clients are pleasantly surprised how clean the process is.
General Improvement, Repair, and Cleaning Services
- Exterior Power Washing
- Janitorial Cleaning
- Interior Drywall, Painting and Beautification